Payment options help - How to move transactions from one payment method to another?

I have several outstanding payments that I need to take care of because they were declined on one credit card. I have another that is already registered with my account now. How can I shift the payments onto the working credit card? If that's not possible, how can I take care of these payments? The credit card that they were on has now been canceled so I'm not sure how to handle this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

has your account been suspended yet?

If not, you can simply click My Account on the top left of this page, select add payment method and after that you can delete/remove the old card tied to your account.

If you try to do this and you get an error/glitch in the system page, you were probably already suspended and you would need to speak with a Billing Agent so they could manually change your card. Whatever charges that werent able to be processed on the old card would be applied to the new card.

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX or you can use the support link on the green header near the top right of the page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.