Payment Method Update Suspension

GT: Rebel Leader

I know this should be in the suspension forum but it has to do with my payment method. I was suspended because you guys could not charge the credit card I had on my account. The problem is I never check that email and so I never got the warning otherwise I would have given you a new card long ago. This isn't right, please just let me give you a different card and get my account reinstated please. I get the message suspended due to payment method. I would like to change my payment method, and pay whatever I owe, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey thanks for the info so far but I have another question. How is it that I received an email saying i was suspended for market place theft and a xbox live message saying it's because of payment options!? I'm feeling bombarded here! I filed a UA so now my account is locked too! Nothing makes sense! My card is fine and it even charged for everything that I have bought when i checked on the microsoft billing url. This is ridiculous I have had this account for over 5 years and I would never do anything illegal! What a nightmare this has been...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are suspended for a billing issue, you would need to settle the balance on the account before it can be used again. To do this, you should contact phone support (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) and ask them what your options are.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, you can call Xbox Support to replace your new card and billing information or you can go here to delete your previous credit card information to your new on: live.xbox.com/.../SelectPaymentInstrument.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.