Payed for xbox live two times still not gold member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I payed for xbox live gold today and when i payed with my credit card i recognised i wasnt a gold member. So i guessed the purchase got declined or there was a error so i purschased one more month, that Didnt work too. So when i checked my email i saw that there was two reciepts for two gold purchases. I dicided to check my bank account if i really have payed for this, and when i checked you guys had been taking money from me without giving me my live gold. I am pretty mad since i cant play games and i would appriciate if you could give me one motnhly purchase back since i want the gold to renew by itself each month. I would also apriciate some kind of sunstotute for the problems.....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

substitute

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to Commerce.Microsoft.com and login with the account you are trying to access. Verify that it shows you having an active gold membership. If it does and you still cannot access LIVE then you will need to contact support for them to look into this.

Sorry this didn't help.

I did check and i still dont have gold, and that says that i havnt bought anything. I still got two receipts through my email and one where it sais that my xbox live is silver again. I cant call support since they arnt open. THey are wasting my weekend -.- I even bought the live through the xbox

Sorry this didn't help.