Payday 2

Has anyone played payday 2 for xbox 1 cause tried to play for 2 hours and only got to play one mission which was Rats and it was by myself. I have it on ps3 and I thought that was bad at crashing all the time. This is worse!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No I haven't, but I will check out Payday 2 when it's available around $25 or less.

Is there really any reason to buy this game again ? The res makes no difference trust me, all the content they are releasing for this was on last gen so nothing new there and plus we ( consoles ) are literally like 4 exp packs behind the PC. Sorry I will not support a company who values one customer more then the other. If they cant bring us everything the PC has then there is no reason to buy this game again.

Actually they stopped the updates on ps3 and 360 but they are going to start updating on ps3 and xbox 1, and yes it has more mission then the old version already. True we are way behind the pc version but talks are saying more focus will be dedicated to the consoles. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh , well if thats true then ok I will buy it again. I did love the game but just couldnt stomach the way they ignored the console.

Check out the videos on you tube. There's only a couple and gamespot did a mission on the xb1 that isn't on the 360 or ps3 with 4 Co workers.

Man I still have nightmares of doing Big Oil solo omfg!

I know I spent hours on that mission went to rats and firestarter after found out could skill up way faster and bigger payout

Yea Rats is awesome, its easier the BO and if you get all the bags at the end you will swim in cash. I must confess I really hate how you have to re-purchase you attachments if you choose another.

That is true if you go to steamcommunity.com and put in payday 2 then go to discussions, they have a whole section for  the consoles  answering a lot of questions and complaints that people are having.

It's not good atm if you want to play with ransoms and crime bet is working very slowly. My have had no problem playing with friends tho. The new additions to this game make it well worth it.

If you want someone to play with add me as a friend.