Password Protection

Hey Gamers, All you need to create a FREE Xbox Live Account is an email and im going to tell you how you make sure you have a secure xbox live account so people will not find your password out when they come to try and recover your xbox live gamertag all you have to do is make sure you make your password something you will remember and you will need a Security question or Other Email address you use a lot just in case someone finds it and resets your password so you can then get your password and email back.

Now On the xbox put it in when you are creating an account and then create it which everyone should know how to do this , but if you go on your xbox and you cannot sign into messenger( if on sign in automatic MSN) And it comes up with an ERROR Code Please contact xbox support and they will help you because this could means that hotmail have blocked you out of your msn and could mean you have to wait upto 48hours for your email to be re-activated.

Happy GAMING!

Keep Safe,

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Q:  OK, well what’s a good type of password?

A: Well, ideally you should be using a strong password which should contain a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols.  It should also be anywhere from 8-12 characters in length (or more if you choose).  I know that seems like a bunch, but honestly you can make them pretty easy.  Take the following sentence:

“I got up on Saturday at 5AM! It was TOO early!” 

Not that difficult to remember, lets play around with it and make a password (please do not use this as your password, it would make me sad)

IguoSa5AM!IwTe!

15 character password!  Look at it!  It's glorious... ok not really but it is a password that contains different case letters, special symbols, and numbers which *is* pretty awesome.  All I did was grab the first letter of each word/abbreviation as it appears in the sentence, and used that to create my example password.  Odds of someone guessing it if you do not give someone the sentence or the password itself?  Not so good.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.