Password not working

I have a family plan for the 360 and now have two additional units, both xbox one.

Yesterday no one played the master account on the family plan and this morning

when my kid went to play under that profile, it is asking for a password.

I gave it my live password and it still didn't like it. I even logged into live from my PC to make sure the account wasn't locked.

Needless to say I have dl the profile again, went through the security proofs again and even rebooted the unit again, and nothing....

How do I get rid of the password up logging into the profile on Xbox Live on the xbox one.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

A few months back Microsoft got rid of the xbox live family plan, and separated the accounts to new microsoft accounts. so now all of those accounts that were under the family plan now have their own accounts with their own email. make sure that you are using the correct email for those other accounts as well. if you still have your 360 you can see what email was used, by looking on the dashboard of the xbox 360 console and having that account signed in, and up on the top right corner it will display the GT achivements friends messages and it will show an email address used for that account, go ahead and try that email address on your xbox one, and see if it will take that password now, if not go to Http://login.live.com and try reseting your password. and if all else fails, go ahead and call support at 1-800-4myxbox

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.