Passive 3D

Anyone have or game on the new passive 3D sets, saw some at Wal Mart ,  Vizio 42in for 700.00 The reviews seem really good and they use the theater style 3d glasses

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Feel free to use this as a resource.

It's one of the sites to which I contribute.

I just bought that TV 2 days ago.  Let me tell you,  it is simply amazing.   Heck, the 2D pic is better than the pic on my $1200 Sony that I just sold to my cousin.   The passive 3D is wonderful also.  The viewing angle is a lot wider than most of the active sets.   Plus, it feels good to be able to use the glasses from the theatre or buy them for $2 off Ebay as opposed to paying a $100 bucks for shutter glasses.   The passive 3D doesn't have that flicker effect either that the shutter glasses have.  That Vizio is a steal for $700.  Trust me.  

Thanks for the review

Very few Xbox 3d games that actually work with passive 3d :( I can't even find a list. It doesnt even clarify on the cover for Pete's sake! Thought gears 3, nba 2k11 and other "3D" games would work but so far just batman Arkam City and sonic generations are the only games that are passive 3D compatible.