pass code

I buy a used console and it have a pass code I need help for erase that becuse i dont know the previus owner

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you will probably have to call support but it is buyer beware on used consoles if the previous user did anything that violates the TOS/COC and it gets banned you cannot get it un banned and if it was opened and the seals were broken and it needs repair MS will not touch it even if you pay them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you mean a pass code on the previous owners account? If yes then it is a violation of the XBL Terms of Service to use, wether you purchased it or not, anyone else's account. What you should do is format the console using the tools in System Settings to wipe out ALL of the previous owners content and information.

Once you have done that you can then create your own XBL account on the console. If you already have an XBL account then you would just need to recover it onto that console.

If the pass code you are referring to is not the account one and instead the Parental Settings one then you should still do the abovementioned format.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.