Pass code help

okay my friend gave me this account i put my details on and tried to buy the map pack for black ops it has a pass code on it and my friend doesnt know any way i can get past it?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I could tell you but what your friend did is against the XBL Terms of Service.

5.  Your Service account, associated accounts and accounts from third parties.

Only you may use your Service account.  You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that. You must tell us right away if you suspect misuse of your accounts or any security breach in the Service. For some parts of the Service, you may be able to set up additional accounts that are dependent on your account ( “associated accounts”).  You’re responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account and any associated accounts.  Except as otherwise stated in this Section 5, you may not authorize any third party to access and/or use the Service on your behalf, except where we provide a mechanism for third parties to access the Service on your behalf.  We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If the passcode is activating when you try to purchase something, then it is a Parental Passcode, which isn't tied to the account, but rather the console. I assume someone put this passcode on here to prevent certain users from purchasing or viewing mature-rated content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.