Pasarme Región [Translation: Pass me Region]

Veran yo hace un tiempo me cambie de region de USA a Costa Rica luego aqui mismo en Costa Rica me compre una membresía Gold 3 MESES y la intente activar y no me dejo... después de investigar descubri que membresía era para USA y para activarla me tenía que pasar de cuenta.... para ello tenía q esperarme 3 meses debido  a que acaba de pasarme de región... HOY: sabado, 20 de abril de 2013 se cumplen esos 3 meses. Bien temprano (7:00 a.m) me levante a cambiar de region para poder activar mi membresía y no me dejó.... Entonces Microsoft que me falta

PD: Yo cumplo todos los requisitos establecidos por " Página de soporte de cambio de zona geográfica"

[Translation: 

VERAN I some time ago I change region of USA to Costa Rica then right here in Costa Rica bought me a membership Gold 3 months and try it to activate and not leave me... After researching I discovered that membership was for USA and to activate it I had to pass account... so had q wait me 3 months since it just me of region... TODAY: Saturday, April 20, 2013 met those 3 months. Early (7:00 am) I get up to change the region to be able to activate my membership and not let me... Then Microsoft missing me
PS: I meet all the requirements established by "Geographic zone change support page"]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Mass! Lockouts from changing region and such apply to the time as well. So, for example, if you changed your region on January 20th at 3:15pm, then you need to wait until April 20th at 3:15pm.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.