Party issues

Hey i'm having problems with party chat but its nothing I've seen before. Firstly me and a friend play Destiny. In game chat is fine, we can hear each other its all good. But when we join a party started by either of us they can't hear me speak....I can hear them though. Both of our NAT settings are open. I've joined parties with other players on Destiny and its fine we can all hear each other. I've tried looking at settings to see if I have changed something but I can't find anything. Also this seems to have started after I upgraded routers. But like I said both NAT`s are open. Are there any settings I may have missed? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there,

This sounds like an odd one! Just for clarification, it is just the one friend that is having trouble hearing you? Since you can join other parties and everything works fine outside of being in a party with that one friend, your friend may be the one who should be reaching out to us. Have you tried partying up together where a 3rd friend is the host to see if the results are better?

Just trying to break down the scenario so we can try to identify which side this may be on. Thanks for posting!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.