Party disconnect without a popup

When I connect to a party all works fine. But when I unsnap the party, I get a disconnect after a time without a popup. Thats annoying.

Anyone else has / had the same problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Yes unfortunately I have had the same problem as well. I've noticed with only certain people that this occurs with though. I would be in a party with a friend or two and when this specific friend joins I immediately get disconnected (hopefully this refers to your situation). Another issue with this (I assume it's due to a NAT type) is trying to join a game with that person in which I have the same problem of being kicked. If in your case there isn't any other person causing the problem it still may deal with your NAT type changing (I've had tech friends of mine to say a NAT can't change but when you're playing on open and get kicked and it ends up being strict without ever being disconnected well then ha I don't know what else to call it). If this is your problem I would take steps in trying to make yours as well as your friends NAT open or at lest moderate.

**More than likely it's a connectivity error**

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.