Party chat

Is party chat working yet? I can't find any info

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

party chat works, there's just a learning curve, you'll get it!

Lol! Your probably right, I've heard issues with bf4 and party chat? Is that right or still just the learning curve?

Party chat has worked since day 1 for me. What issues were you having?

x24hrs2livex there's an issue with being able to turn on party chat for various people.  I'm not sure what the fix is as Xbox Support hasn't acknowledged the problem...

Ok gotcha. I had heard some stuff but didnt do much investigating.

Finally got party chat working, when I selected to start party chat in snap mode I would get some weird error with letters and numbers, but it's been smooth sailing todau

My party chat has worked for the most part, but I kept getting some message the other day about being unable to turn party chat on, despite already being in that party and chatting for well over an hour. After leaving the party, starting my own, and inviting the players from the previous party, the issue ceased to occur. I'm not sure if this is the same issue everyone else is having, but I theorized it was connection or, possibly, NAT related based on whoever is the party leader.

HELP. When playing last night I was in party chat with a friend. He was playing Killer Instinct I was playing Ryse (he doesnt have it yet). When I went to multiplayer the xbox would not let me invite a random player it would only keep inviting my friend who cant play the game. Only way to get to play with someone random was to leave party chat. Is there a way round this or does this mean I am no longer allowed to chat to friends unless they play the same game as me at the same time!!! Great idea smart match and party chat but needs some tweaking I think.

Flare... That's the issues I was having....@eas, that sucks, I don't have ryse, so I'm not sure, I thought I would comment so this thread gets bumped to the front so maybe someone else has an answer for ya 😏

They should just bring back the old party system to work in with the new one. I miss being able to easily have all my friends join a party and talk without having to worry about what games we're playing