Party Chat to TV and Headset at the same time?

I'm trying to understand why this is an option on my XBOX 360 and not an option on my XBONE.  As a youtuber/twitch livestreamer one of the things my audience wants the most out of my gameplay is the reactions of the other players.  At the very least I'm sure they would like to hear the other side of my conversations with friends and what not.  While this is totally easy to achieve on XBOX 360 due to the setting in Preferences that allows you to select the audio go to both, it is not a possibility on XBONE unless you want to use the Kinect as a mic.  Only then does the chat audio go to the TV.  I have a room full of electronics that i like to keep cool with a fairly loud A/C unit and so the background noise is not bearable while using the Kinect.  So I guess i'm making this post in hopes that someone at Microsoft will see it and consider bringing back this feature.  1.  XBOX 360 did it for years.  2.  The XBONE does do this but only when Kinect is on as a mic, so it is possible that the console can do this.  

In closing and to clarify I would like to see the feature of chat audio being able to be played through the TV and Headset at the same time. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Yeah! I hate this isn't in here also, it makes my Elgato Game Capture card useless.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

XBOX PLEASE READ!!!!! WE NEED THIS. I know that there are some privacy issues when recording random people in game chat, but could you make it so that it plays through both in a party at least? I aswell am a Youtube and Twitch gamer and all my videos are dumb because im playing with my friends but it just sounds like im talking to myself. Please fix this PLEASE. The older gen console could do it, why cant this one. If your reading this, I know you probably hear this same request a lot. But it is a huge pain in the neck to record party chat on the xbox one. If im not mistaken, the PS4 can, so xbox please step up and make all your fans happy.

Sorry this didn't help.

need this because i know for a fact my mic works but the speaker in it doesn't so i need to be able to hear them through the tv with my mic plugged in

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey everyone!

In order to make sure that your suggestions and ideas for future improvements get seen by the right folks, I recommend making a post on our Xbox Feedback page. If you find that your suggestion is already listed, you can vote on the listed idea. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.