Party chat not working after 24hr communication suspension

going on month 2 now and still nothing, phoning support wont help u that much, getting mad wont do nothing, your best answer was in a forum that was just locked because we almost hit 100 pages. 

just be patient and it will fix it self after a month or 2

here is my best response from xbox support on the issue.  go buy another 1 month gold account and talk through that one, but you have to pay for it cause your other account still has access to online so no compensation. the one month of interrupted service doesn't mean nothing, u can still access online play.

btw enforcement team, day 35 now, still waiting. i am going be serious disappointed if i have to go another month, especially if i have to go buy another 1 month gold to bypass your problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 77 Applies to:

Hey, sorry for the frustrations. This is currently a known issue effecting some users following a communications ban. The proper teams are working to get it fixed. In the meantime here is a thread on the topic with a few suggestions to try. Any update to the issue will be found there.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm nervous already makes 30 days that my suspension is over and I'm still locked in groups! My friends do not listen to me! I listen to them but not my friends! I'm nervous about this situation! nobody solves it! every day I enter the chat from microsoft and nobody solves it! if I have this suspension d voice when it ends! my experience this bad because I can not talk to my friends xbox one!

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox live is built around communicating with other people and this glitch prevents the sole reason for having an Xbox Live account.  Of all the issues for them to have its a chat problem that cant be fixed.  This many people should never have been suspended in the first place.  Why offer people the ability to block chat, mute, setup parental locks and directly block another user?  Why offer all these features if  Xbox is just going to go around suspending accounts?  Even after providing disclaimers about not being responsible for online interactions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Buckshot, watch out for Xbox locking this thread too.  All other related posts have been locked recently right after someone on Xbox end posts that useless "verified answer".

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello . my banishment ended October 28. I already do all manipulations (off my console, deleted my profile but it does not) I still can not talk to my friends or party chat. help me my gt is ELS FENOMENO

Sorry this didn't help.

i know girrage07, i like how on page 97 of the old thread, someone finally got fixed and then they locked it so it looks like there doing there job.

Sorry this didn't help.

22 days since my ban ends!!! And still work, i cant communicate in party with my friends

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm nervous already makes 30 days that my suspension is over and I'm still locked in groups! My friends do not listen to me! I listen to them but not my friends! I'm nervous about this situation! nobody solves it! every day I enter the chat from microsoft and nobody solves it! if I have this suspension d voice when it ends! my experience this bad because I can not talk to my friends xbox one!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm over 1 month now to. this is unacceptable

Sorry this didn't help.