Party chat issues

Router: Linksys N600 Wireless connection Multiple devices only one xbox ( x1) ISP: WaveBroadBand Ive called xbox support they called my ISP while i was on the line my ISP had no idea what to do because they said there was NO restricted ports within my router or modem issues. He referred me to the manufacturer of my router so xbox support then contacted them with me on the line as well they continued to say there should be no problem with ports being closed and if they were to tell me how to check id have to pay for the support and thats when the help stopped. Basically if im in a party with ANYONE only one of us can be in the chat or else it states "sorry you cant join party chat right now, try again in a minute" Which continues . . . So if anything can help resolve this please contact me ASAP this problem has persisted ever since launch and continues to not impress me Thank you Sincerely, Loyal Xbox Fan Since 2004

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have exactly the same thing...very frustratng...............if u get an answer please let me know

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.