Party Chat broken for my mic?

My mic works perfectly fine in game chat. I can talk to everyone. I looked at all trouble shoot options. Non worked. The only problem is I can't talk to anyone in a party. Idk why. I think this just started today. I can talk in party chat on Xbox 360 with my 360 mic but not Xbox One party chat as of today when I found out. My mic circle lights up in party chat. I can send messages with my mic I can use game chat with my mic. What in the world is the problem? I haven't been communication banned otherwise I wouldn't be able to hear anyone.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

-note

Now can't even talk in game chat. It all was working as of an hour ago. What in the world is going on? Im lagitamentally  ***. I'm not suspended and bow it just won't work. People just can't hear me. My mic works. I have no child settings on, when I'm talking its working, my guy's mouth moves in GTA 5 and if I'm in a party the light goes off. Pretty much everything is working perfect but xbod can't send my voice throut. Xbox please fix this.

Also why is my Xbox forum profile blank even though I've been on xbox for 4 years? WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So this is crazy to me, but I got a new suspension and when I looked there was a case review button, but under "you must have a applicable enforcement action" meaning you must be actively under suspension or whatever they're allowed to do to our accounts. It says I'm not.........how is this possible? I have the link to the picture EXPLAIN THIS SUPPORT.

imageshack.com/.../3kphyd.png

I cannot believe that the system is so glitchy I'm clearly under a suspension again so I have the case review button and it not letting me review the case because Iits glitching and saying I'm not suspended WHEN I CLEARLY AM. Xbox FIX THIS. How can your system be so broken? What is going on is there anybody who works at enforcement? Is enforcement just something you guys have to dead end gamers who have been suspended? How can you let so many accounts fall into this ghost ban? Why are you not responding to my posts on this forum anymore? why Xbox why are you ruining everything about my gaming experience? How come the Xbox one has so many issues? the support person who commented on my post has disappeared, and that was the only person who tried to help and asked me questions that were right there on the page....I don't understand how a company can be so unprofessional and negligent with their customer service and policies.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.