Party chat and general communication doesn't work

So, I must begin by saying that I recently served a communications ban in its entirety. Now, multiple days after completing the ban's duration, it still won't let me use party chat and what not. I posted something like this in the console enforcement section, but it seems that forum has been abandoned for the last few weeks. This is quite frustrating and nothing on the enforcement page can help me. It says the ban is over, and nobody has been able to help me yet. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I hope you all can understand why I am doing this.

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2,117 Applies to:
Answer

Hi I Colony I . 

Sorry you're having issues with the communications suspension. Double check your status at the link below. If you're not suspended try a hard reset. To do this help the power button down for 5-10 seconds until your console shuts off. If it's still having issues, try removing your profile, and adding it back to your console. If it's still not working try to reach out to XBLPET through case review. 

Where can I learn more about my suspension?

Whether you have been subject to a suspension or simply want to learn about the policies that govern Xbox Live, enforcement.xbox.com is your home for all topics related to enforcement. If you have received a suspension or other enforcement action, we recommend these resources:

• Visit your Enforcement History page to check your suspension history, including when you received the enforcement action and what privileges were suspended.
  • Visit the Xbox Live Suspensions page to learn about different types of suspensions and how they impact you.
  • Visit the Enforcement Reciprocity page to learn about how enforcement actions are implemented on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox on Windows.
  • Visit the Stay Safe section to get a rundown of Code of Conduct violations, what they mean, and why they negatively impact the Xbox Live service.
MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.