Parents email deleted

I just turned 18 the 21st and have been waiting to turn 18 so I will be able to use Xbox live since the email set as my parent's was deleted. Now that I am 18 I should be able to log on, right? Wrong. I still get the message telling me that I need a parents approval to accept the terms of use. I looked around on the internet and found that I have to manually upgrade my account to adult but when I do that, I need to connect to xbox live first, and guess what? I need my parent's approval for that. I am stuck. It drives me crazy to get the "sign in through your parent's account" or whatever on every move I make.

I really need help with this, seemingly, nobody has had the same problem as I(from what I have found).

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try doing it on Xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried doing it on xbox.com first, works the same way, I log in, accept the new terms of use and then I have to log in with my deleted parental email

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Shysh,

Let's see if we can get you unstuck, okay?

Since you have turned 18 which is considered the legal age limit in your region you will need to promote the account you would like to use to a adult account if you would like to use it. There's some helpful information on it here, but please let us know if you have trouble doing this so we can advise you further from there. Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

A bamboo eater, that is what I was suggested to do earlier, when I click anything from the page you linked(settings and privacy, or any of those) I have to accept the new terms of use, which I can't :S

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Shysh,

Well provided you can get the parent account information associated with your account you may want to give phone support a call. Certain details may become private and shouldn't be shared over this form of communication.

Sorry this didn't help.