Parental problems

Well since that dashboard update around christmas last month i haven't been able to play my main account because of a password my dad put on my xbox about 6 years ago? I hasn't bothered me much because i made a new account to play FIFA but since a lot of new games are coming out with benefits from having the ones before i really want it back since i've worked hard on it and i'm now 19 with no a lot of time to do it all over again. Basically my dad changed work a lot so had to have new emails and the one on the parental control there's NO WAY of getting the password as if he recovers it goes to an older email which is inactive now because he swaps works a lot. I've rung up both xbox and windows live to see the problem but there's nothing they can do, so basically i can't play on my account because of a parent password and i'm 19? is there any other solutions? It's VERY annoying.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey MarinaraCandy36, I'm afraid to say that if phone support and WLID support were unable to help you resolve this, then your account may be inaccessible. It is ultimately the users responsibility to keep information up to date and accurate. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If there is anything else we can help you with, just ask, as we'd love to help you out!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Marinara......now that you are an adult, have you tried to promote your account to an adult account?

Hit your guide button > settings > account > and then select promote account. Hope this helps you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey MommaBear! Unfortunately Marinara's issue is that he can't log into his count, so he wouldn't be able to get to this step. I appreciate the suggestion though! In most other cases this would be the best response. :)

Sorry this didn't help.