Parental Email Change

So I am not sure if this is the right forum or not but anywho.

I recently got my XBOX back, and upon signing into XBOX LIVE, it wanted me to enter my mothers account information to agree to the new terms and conditions.

There is one slight problem...

When I first made the account, I should've double checked, because her E-mail address is typed the wrong way, and I have no idea of how to change it so I can accept the new terms. That, and since I can't sign into XBOX LIVE, a lot of the features that are on the settings page, (Account, privacy, etc.), are unavailable for me to click on.

Please help me get her E-mail changed so I am able to enter the password and play on XBOX LIVE once more.

Thanks (:

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Try to phone support, I mainly only know Enforcement and Rules. You can also try remebering if you have alternat email for this account or a phone number for it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hiya,

I don't believe it's possible to change the parental e-mail unless you're able to actually log into the parental account first. Even if the e-mail was spelled wrong you could still try to reset the password by visiting this page here. If it had an alternative e-mail on file you should be able to reset to that. If not, you can try to fill out Microsoft Account Recovery form found here and see how that goes for you.

If both of those things don't work out for you then phone support would be your last avenue for help. You can reach out to phone support by going here.

Further information on the Terms of Service agreement update can be found here

Sorry this didn't help.

I was able to reset the password and get into the account! I just have to type the E-Mail wrong now! Thanks for the help ! (:

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, awesome. Glad to hear it :).

Sorry this didn't help.