Parental Control "barrier"

On Black Ops 3, I can no longer change my emblem. It asks me to change parental controls, but I don't know where to fiddle around. Can you point me in the right direction? I also have this problem on madden 16, as it doesn't let me play online franchise.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hey Soap Here’s how:

1.Sign in to your own account with your Microsoft account email address and password. If you’ve forgotten either, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost Password Solution.

2.Select your gamertag and choose Xbox settings from the list of options.

3.On the My Account page, select Security, family & forums.

4.Select one of the following: Privacy settings, Online safety on Xbox One, or Online safety on Xbox 360. You’ll be asked to re-enter your password before accessing this sensitive information.

5.On the Privacy & online safety page, choose the gamertag of the child profile you want to modify.

6.Revise the settings as appropriate. Privacy and Online safety are on separate tabs. Click Save at the bottom of each page to save the settings on that tab.

Note Privacy settings are shared across Xbox One and Xbox 360, so you only have to set them in one place. However, some online safety and content controls for the Xbox 360 are managed directly on the console. Learn more about Xbox 360 Family settings.

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

If you have parental settings on your account only the parent account can change them.  Have one of your parents follow the instructions posted above to change your settings.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.