Parental control and game log?

Two questions- my son plays xbox a lot more than I would like.  Is there a "game log" that shows when the xbox is being played and for what amount of time?  I placed a daily time limit on the device via Parental Controls, but somehow that was turned off.  Is the only way that could be turned off via someone manually doing so?  In other words, the daily limit does not automatically turn off by itself after a certain # of days?  Please help.

Question Info

Last updated October 19, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Hello, the only way that could be turned off would be if your son actually had access to the passcode that you had put on your XBOX 360, there isn't a time limit on it where it automatically turns that functionality off. As far as a game log is concerned there is not a game log as far as I can see from my own family center in my console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The only way it can be turned off is if someone does that. Do you have a passcode on your account or your sons? If you have the family gold plan you can review game reports via the family center on xbox.com Those report will show you how long they play and what games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.