Parental Account Issue

PLEASE HELP!!

I have logged into X Box Live account and when accessing 'Privacy and Online Security' I have been asked for Parental Approval.  I put in what email address and password I thought it was but unfortunately it didn't allow me access.  I therefore reset password but still couldn't get access which made me think that it was the wrong email account.  I need to find out what email is set for parental approval.  Please advise how to do this.

By the way, it isn't this Xbox account that I am posting from that is the problem (this is my other son's).  I cannot access forum from the Xbox Live account in question due to age restrictions.  I will be happy to provide details of that account if support can contact me by private message.
I have been on 'chat' to xbox support through x.box.com who gave me a number to ring (in UK), when I rang this they directed me to microsoft community forum who have directed me to this forum.
Thank you in anticipation of not being redirected elsewhere.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there!  So you're having trouble getting into the Parental Account in order to grant permission to one of the child accounts?  In that case, please use the steps at http://xbox.com/forgot to get help with the Parent account.  That should get you all in. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.