parent's email hacked and im stuck on trying to accept terms of use. CANT USE XBOX LIVE PLEASE HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!

To begin this sad story, it all started when I got the latest xbox live update which was needed at the beginning of December.  I downloaded it and then popped up the terms of use policy change.  Since my account is a minor's (im 17 years old), I need my parent's email and password for confirmation.  Unfortunately, my mom told me her msn account (which is also her windows live account email) had been hacked into a while ago.  So I asked her anyways, to put in her password and email and it didnt work.  this confirmed that it probably had been hacked into.  She even told me the password of the email so that I could try to sign in to it and it still didnt work.  so I tried to reset her password for the windows live/msn account.  it sent the new password to her phone and i put it in to see if it would work.  but i guess i found a glitch or something and it ended up with my windows live account showing up and with that new password that was supposed to be hers as my new account password.  i found this really weird and so i changed my windows live account password back to the original and logged out.  then i used the password sent to her phone (the reset password) along with her email to see if it would work and finally accept the new terms of use.  it directed me to a new web page and it said "OOPS, You seem to have found a Glitch."  i was surprised and thought what to do now.  now i am here hoping someone will help me!  please help i would greatly appreciate it and just like to get back online playing again.   Also i really dont wanna start an new account because of all my achievements, friends, online multiplayer status and other great things i like about this account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello! Are you able to log in to both your account and your parent's account on account.live.com?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.