parent permission problems

I have tried everything from changing my account to adult in the account management to changing my windows live id account to an E-mail that is over 18. But still when i try to download anything M-rated like a demo it says that the account is not permitted to download that content. And when i change the online safety settings it always asks for Parental permission like my parents e-mail and password.

Please help a bro out, I'm 18 and I am really getting sick of this and i want to get rid of this. (mostly for Call of Duty elite premium since i don't want to waste $50.)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you're 18, then why isn't your account that age? You can promote yourself to an adult account if you are 18. If so you can do this via account management located on the dashboard. Alas, I have to wait one more year before I can be an adult account, but I'm still here! Also on a side note, changing your emails will not affect the age of your account as said above.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately if the account was under the age of 18 when it was created, then you would have to wait until that account age reaches 18 before you can promote it to an adult account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.