Parent E-mail Deleted

It's been years since I went to play on Xbox live and I've finally bought 3 months worth. In that time, everyone in my family has changed their e-mails and abandoned their old ones. The most important one to me, is my parent's e-mail. I am now 17 years of age and legally of age to play and buy M-rated games. However, I can no longer play with my friends because my parent e-mail, [MOD REMOVED] was deleted from google and we can no longer enter a password to "accept the Terms of Use for this account". I find this completely unfair to me, and would love if I could take over my own account, since I am of age, and use my current e-mail (Which I will send via PM to a forum administrator or moderator). My Xbox account is "I am Aw" in case you need to know, and to any trolls who simply try to add me based on this forum post, you will be blocked once I am able to get online.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi,

A few things needs to be cleared your account and you still under aged therefore you need parental approval EU 18y most of US 21y so your account cannot be promoted to adult till then. If the google account has been deleted it wont effect the login to Microsoft system as it is just a username and it doesn't function as an email address in MS system. If your parents don't know the password of the parental account please let them to visit account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx and ask them to reset the password, once the password has been reset they can approve your friend requests and if your account is no longer under aged they can promote it to adult.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Other thing please DO NOT post email addresses on the forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.