Parent account trouble

When I created this account I made it a child account so I required a parent account(obviously) but I didn't want to trouble my parents so I created a second seperate e-mail account for it and I got 12 months gold off a code and it was all going grand until one day I accidentaly closed the parent account by accident (I didn't realise what the windows live account was for at the time ) and now xbox have updated the terms of use a while back and since then I haven't been able to play online which I didn't mind as I never really used it until I got Mass Effect 3 yesterday and now I want to play online .So, I tried creating a new windows id using the e-mail address that was the old parent account to see if that worked but it didn't so basically I'm stuck for ideas and I want to know if I can do anything about it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, ManOwar! Looks like you need some help with your account. If you no longer have access to the parent account you mentioned you will need to get in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to get this sorted out. Give phone support a call and let me know how it goes!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.