parants account got hacked and cant accept terms of use

So when i try to connect to xbox live it says i have to read the new terms of use, so i do and accept it. Then it asks for parental Email and password which was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but the Email got hacked and i have tried everything to get it back but it is impossible. So now i cant accept the terms of use and it won't let me go online because i can't accept the terms of use and i am not even thinking about making a new account i spent to much money on this one and to much time on it! HELP PLEASE!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

I'm sorry, but as much as we'd like to help in this sort of situation we can't. Only the Microsoft Account team would be able to assist in a matter like this. You will need to either try to reset the password, if you are unable to do that then you will need to fill out the Microsoft Account Recovery form.

Those are the only two ways to get back into the parental account so you are able to accept the terms of use. Without that, you will not be able to get back into the account. I suggest you keep trying to fill out the form if you are not successful the first time around.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.