Pandora works through XB1 IE

Just open IE on your Xbox One, go to Pandora's website, and login to use it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yup works like a charm :) Thanks for sharing!

Every time I try to go to Pandora I get a about:blank page.   What am I doing wrong?

update: I see the pandora page for a split second, then it takes me to about:blank.

Too bad it doesn't work for Google Music... The songs just never start playing. Have no idea why it won't work since I have Google Music set to play in HTML 5 mode.

Google is probably blocking it since they hate Microsoft.  It probably checks the device ID and just refuses to play.

Regardless, can we get back on topic?   Can someone else try Pandora and tell me if it works for them or not?

My wife is actually having the same problem as GamerSharif. I am able to sign into my Pandora account without any trouble but when she tries she gets the Pandora login screen very briefly and then quickly gets an "about:blank" screen. Is there a solution to this problem?

Pandora will only work if you are in the US.

Yes, it's true Pandora works in the US. It works for ME, but my wife is not able to log in to her account using the same Xbox One. She get's the same experience as GamerSharif when he wrote, "update: I see the pandora page for a split second, then it takes me to about:blank."

We're experiencing the same issue as Donald B959. Any account other than mine will not load Pandora. What an odd mess. Of course, this would be solved with an actual Pandora app. :)