Page X of X?

No page pagination on the list of forums?

It's pretty annoying to go back to the first page of each thread each time you click on a topic, to have to scroll down and then go to the last page.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's been mentioned on the feedback pages a couple of times already.

Cool, my bad.

I just don't get how it's so hard to look at a proven forum framework like phpBB and copy the features!

[quote user="Block8"]

Cool, my bad.

I just don't get how it's so hard to look at a proven forum framework like phpBB and copy the features!

[/quote]Don't worry about it, everyone else seems to be repeating the same complaints - at least you didn't make a new thread about "converation"

oof youre a bit grumpy today arent you

What is a converation anyway?

I'm pretty sure this was brought up in the beta. 

So much for Cosmic banging on about it being "a work in progress" and how we should all be patient.  It doesn't look like it's changed a jot since the beta started.  Which makes you wonder if MS actually listened to the feedback that was given.

I don't like the fact that you can't see who created a thread.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

I'm pretty sure this was brought up in the beta. 

So much for Cosmic banging on about it being "a work in progress" and how we should all be patient.  It doesn't look like it's changed a jot since the beta started.  Which makes you wonder if MS actually listened to the feedback that was given.

[/quote]

Only thing I've noticed that has changed really is the loading times are faster than when they were in beta.

Really does need to show the OP of a thread, page numbers at the top as well as the bottom and the navigation branch thing at the bottom as well as the top, like there used to be.

Just to join in the converation....i don't actually understand what's going on here? i don't appear to be able to quote anyone..you can't see who posted a topic...there's no page 1 of whatever... and it looks awful!

on the plust side i found the UK general forum quite easily

this is such an amateur mistake, is this really a MS site