P90X, Insanity, and more coming to Xbox Fitness

Microsoft announced today that several fitness programs, including P90X and Insanity among others, is coming to Xbox One under the Xbox Fitness program.  These programs will utilize the new Kinect features to monitor your heart and pulse rates, and to improve your exercise form in order to maximize your workout.  Xbox Fitness will be included with all Xbox Live Gold Memberships through December 2014. 

Does this new program make you more excited for the new Kinect?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

there is another thread about this. but to answer your question, yes very much. ive been a long time fan of p90x. news of this feature is likely to lock in my day one i was on the fence about after the windows media center news and no news on a longer kinect cable.

I'm big on the whole fitness deal so I'm all in (assuming I can get an Xbox One soon enough). I'm mildly upset someone beat me to the punch as I wanted to post about this. dudeskis01, you mentioned there being another thread on the topic, but I can't find it - could you link to it for me?

It's a good idea. I'd rather go to the gym though; got to get out of the house sometime (Besides work.) Lol.

>

Peace, J.R.

So far there are only two P90x workouts available, are there plans for more to come?

Zombie thread FTW!

p90x and insanity, full workout costs around £100 off their websites, if you dont mind paying that much for it....