ozgameshop

Anyone preordered from here in Australia.??  And how did it go?? Late??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Folk on the Aussie section of the forum may have more knowledge forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx.

VoteDC is right about going to the Australian section.  I'll answer you here though.

I have bought a few games from there.  The games are quite a bit cheaper than stores in Australia, but the can take a few weeks to arrive, because they are based in UK.  If you're prepared to wait a while, it's a good way to go, but if you want the game now, go elsewhere.  

[quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote][quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote]

Yup I get my games from them all the time mate , there good bargains and free delivery 

[quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote][quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote]

Yup I get my games from them all the time mate , there good bargains and free delivery 

i've used them and agree cheap and i have no probs with the delivery most of the time but I am specifically interested in pre orders.

I have before and have no complaint. I have a mate who order from there for pre-orders. It arrived at his door on release day. I happily recommend them.

Daniel B

You can also try Play-Asia.com - This site is based in Hong Kong and is pretty reputable as well.

[quote user="Lord BaneJ"]

You can also try Play-Asia.com - This site is based in Hong Kong and is pretty reputable as well.

[/quote]I use Play Asia quite a bit for importing region free games.

The last one I got from them was the Game of the Year version of Arkham City, as it isn't out here in the UK until the beginning of November. 

yeh i like playasia but can never help myself and go for fedex delivery lol. dont save much then haha