OXF July Gamerscore Challenge

Title: OXF July Gamerscore Challenge

Winner's Reward: Bragging rights!

Duration: 21 days
Code:
1ON1A268

Send this URL to friends so they can join:
http://www.360voice.com/join/1ON1A268

First off congrats to SaorsaBlack on his win last month with a staggering gain of 9,125 Gamerscore over 21 days, well done to you Sir

Everyone is welcome to join and the main aim is to have fun and meet fellow minded gamers. You may have a pile of games waiting to be finished off or just want to see how you rank against other members of the XBL community gamerscore earned per month.

Now for the rules:

1) No gaining offline GS then plugging in your network adapter to gain a head start on people.

2) No complaining about what anyone else is playing nor the amount of hours they play.

3) Have Fun

Winner only earns bragging rights - but lets try make this the most successful challenge yet!

This challenge will start on the 1st June 2012 and will run for 21 days - So a week to sign up and to recruit your friends too.

Good luck to all that enter, and have fun!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pokes Wonderful ~ think it might have to start on 1st July   :)

Back in again!

nope its starting on friday lol

Seeing as though I have Gold again, why not eh?

-

I won't be competing for the win, mind you.

Glad to have you aboard

Can i join in ? got plenty of games there to get through, although i'm playing Tales of Vesperia atm so i won't win :P

Failed is in as always, going for another 2nd place

Everyone is welcome, come one come all and its not about winning its about meeting like minded gamers and seeing how you stack up in the cheevo hunting world

So, do you just add newcomer to the list?

[quote user="Espada III"]

So, do you just add newcomer to the list?

[/quote] Use the link in the first post to join up, if you are not a member of 360voice, you will need to register on there as well. Easy huh?