OXF August Gamerscore Challenge

Title: OXF August GamerScore Challenge

Winner's Reward: Bragging rights!

Duration: 21 days
Code:
823PU244

Send this URL to friends so they can join:
http://www.360voice.com/join/823PU244

First off congrats to FailedSeppuku on his win in the last Challenge with a staggering gain of 6,280 Gamerscore over 21 days, well done to you Sir

Everyone is welcome to join and the main aim is to have fun and meet fellow minded gamers. You may have a pile of games waiting to be finished off or just want to see how you rank against other members of the XBL community gamerscore earned per month.

Now for the rules:

1) No gaining offline GS then plugging in your network adapter to gain a head start on people.

2) No complaining about what anyone else is playing nor the amount of hours they play.

3) Have Fun

Winner only earns bragging rights - but lets try make this the most successful challenge yet!

This challenge will start on the 27th July 2012 and will run for 21 days - So 5 days to sign up and dont forget to recruit your friends too.

Good luck to all that enter, and have fun!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No

Sorry you need to be gold anyway Mr Troll

Is 360 voice legit? I know Xfire wants your hotmail details and steals your Gamertag lol. Might join the challenge when I get some more games soon.

yes its totally safe, i have been on there nearly 2 years and i know nloads of other gamers on here who also use them

Cheers.

no worries mate

in....

as usual, just to make the numbers up...

In again & up for more!!

Trouble is ME3 MP has come back into contention - it stops me playing anything else!!

good luck guys

4 People signed up so far, still got 4 days left to sign up