Overly Disconnected from Live now wont connect at all

Ok so here's how it goes. At FIRST when i would start up and log into my live account it would let me sign on fine. Then for some reason when i would try to sign on to netflix or play online it would disconnect me. It quit for a few hours then started back up again. Now every time i try to sign in it will say i have a connection error or i cannot access xbox live at this time (i have full connection to everything else wireless that i own and no problems from them). I have tried to clear my cache, restart my router, hold the xbox in the air praying to the gods that they would fix it and nothing works. So now im at the point that i tried to do the delete profile thing and clear cache again ONLY for me not to be able to recover my account from it saying "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles cant be downloaded right now. Try again later." with a 80072751 code following it. I have no idea what is going on but i have wasted to much damn money to not be able to play the games i have downloaded on it but im about to use it as target practice for my next trip to the gun range if this cant be figured out. Have tried to contact through the chats and phone and no one is of help so this is the last line im going to try before it becomes a nice piece of scrap.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Been happening to me for a few days...went through all the troubleshooting stuff....it has something to do with xbox live...hope they acknowledge it soon and fix it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Take a look at the XBL status page to see if something is wrong there, if not it may be an issue with your home connection or issues where you are located, phone support if it consists to happen.

^KR
Apple Developer

Sorry this didn't help.

I did all the troubleshooting stuff and it solved it for a little while but now its happening again. I know its not my home connection because everything else connects fine and never drops.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi BrowneeS14, I saw that your OP was from last month but now you are mentioning new issues.  Can you please take the time to explain what is currently happening.  What exact symptoms are you experiencing lately?  Also, what router do you have and is your console connected via wifi?  If so, what type of network connection are you using and have you run Network Diagnostics?

Finally, the error code you provided, 80072751, does not even apply to the console but for Windows.

I am happy to assist you but I need a better understanding of what is going on.  Furthermore I would hate for you to plug your console with lead :)  Obviously you have exhausted all support options but you have fresh eyes on them now.  So lets see if we can resolve this!

-BOM

Sorry this didn't help.