OUT OF STOCK - Birds of Steel

Anyone else having problems getting hold of this game or know why HMV, Play.com, GAME and other sites dont have it in stock?

Placed my order with play.com as its only £30 but need to wait as they are out of stock.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks like the delivery plane was shot down in a ball of fire?

-

It does seem strange that it would be out of stock so soon.

-

You can get it off eBay buy it now for about £33?

They probably didn't think it would sell so got limited stock

or they only made ten copies

Yeah its a bit stupid really. You aint goin to sell the game if you dont get it in some shops. I don't think they sold out, they just didnt get any in the first place.

I spoke to Shopto about this yesterday because my son wants a copy, they said they only had a limited supply but they will be getting more supply towards the end of the week, keep an eye on link below.

www.shopto.net/.../XB2BI11-Birds%20of%20Steel.html

i love it when a game is like gold dust

[quote user="General Usage"]

Anyone else having problems getting hold of this game or know why HMV, Play.com, GAME and other sites dont have it in stock?

Placed my order with play.com as its only £30 but need to wait as they are out of stock.

[/quote]£32.98 @ Coolshop (low stock) Link

I asked in HMV store to order it for me but they said they cant place any order for the game and had no reason why and all i can do is keep checking.

Just checked simplygames they are showing out of stock again.

I suppose they are only getting stock as they get orders for it as they don't expect it to be a big seller.

I'm suprised that alot of stores are not even stocking it and those that have never seem to have enough copies to go around!

Seems it's more in demand than some thought.