Option to use headset microphone with voices coming through speakers and headset

ok, i'm trying to figure this out on the xbox one.  how can i use the headset microphone to chat in game but still have the voices come out the speakers?  i did this on my xbox 360 no problem, but i can't find the option on the xbox one.  i've found the kinect settings to not use it to chat, but it seems to be all headset or no headset...

is this possible?  i would really prefer this as an option and it doesn't seem that it would be that hard to implement

thanks,

- nick

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:
Answer

Hi,

unfortunately the option to have voice chat sent through your speakers when a headset is connected (i.e. play voice through headset/speakers/both) is currently not available on Xbox One as it was and still is on Xbox 360.

A number of us have requested that this feature be made available as it serves a number of purposes. So far we haven't had any luck getting it implemented. You can visit the feedback/suggestion site here: xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028675-the-ability-to-set-voice-through-speakers-or-heads

Please make a post and vote for this feature! The more people we can get on it, the better.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.