opposite case will go to justice

I left my xbox 360 on when I came back he had made the purchase of a movie and no I have clicked on anything, I wish the immediate cancellation of this purchase on my credit card did not realize to buy, just let the xbox on and when I saw the productIt had already been bought.

I tried to contact immediately by telephone with the xbox more could not because they are out of order, so I'm telling ai no forum for it to be canceled the purchase. . opposite case will go to justice

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello

For help with purchases please post in this forum instead forums.xbox.com/.../27.aspx but it's better to contact phone support when they are available or chat with Microsoft support (not community volunteer since they can't access account info) support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

However to further add onto that, upon purchase you agreed to a no refund policy. In some cases this may be reversed however in your case I doubt it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, LeTelles. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.