Operation Flashpoint Red River

Anyone still play this??, would like to try the co op but haven't found any games online yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Evening mate ...

My son still has a copy but I won't see him untill Wednesday because he's away at work but if you've found no-one else by then give us a shout.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Evening mate ...

My son still has a copy but I won't see him untill Wednesday because he's away at work but if you've found no-one else by then give us a shout.

[/quote]will do, will be good to get some games in with you again soon :)

Ok fella, will catch you in the week.

Throw us a FR mate, iv got a copy lying around, still not fnished the single player

I've got it but kinda hooked on other games right now.

ive got the game too.beenin trying to get one of the games designers from red river  to join me in a game....

[quote user="deltaman41"]

ive got the game too.beenin trying to get one of the games designers from red river  to join me in a game....

[/quote]

If you're after the achievement for healing a dev i have it & you can get it from healing anyone thats got it. I've still got the game so if anyone wants to do co-op then give me a shout (got the DLC as well).

Any chance I can get in on this as I just picked it up, thanks

i'll send out some friend requests when i can get near the laptop for more than 30 seconds at a time (when the missus is at work) :)

I'll be up for this, had a quick go yesterday!