Only Able to Connect to Live on Dashboard and Nothing Else.

I have a Problem, a Weird one.

I went to go play Modern Warfare 3 yesterday as I got home from school. Typical me. But I went to Multiplayer, And It said I needed to be Signed into Xbox Live To xbox Live Matches. I went ahead and tried to sign in. It said my connection with Xbox Live was lost. As I went to test my connection, It said I had 3 Friends online. I Tested it, and It Never had a problem, So I tried again. And It never worked. And so I went to Forza 4. It never worked either. It's still happening today at 7:05 Pm, Newfoundland standard time. Also,  cant use any apps, Indie/arcade games. So, What causes this? Am I banned From playing online? I never got a Notification about it. Or is it just my internet connection?

(I'm also 10th Prestige on almost every Call Of Duty, Even Mw3. I'd be pretty mad if I was Banned.)

Please Help

-xSomerton

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I also just thought of Clearing the System Cache, That never worked either.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there xSomerton - thank you for your post! One thing you can try that should resolve this issue is re-downloading your profile. Would you be able to try that for us? For information on how to do so, please visit: forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.