Online Split Screen Multiplayer

Hi.

Does anyone know what games you can play online split screen on the same 360?  I know of COD: Black Ops but are there any others?  Any genres are fine.

Thanks very much

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 214 Applies to:

Halo 3, you can have to 3 guests while playing on Xbox Live in Social matchmaking.  You can of course just have 4 different gamertags signed in.

Halo: Reach you have guests as well but i'm not sure how many.

Left 4 Dead, you can have a guest or 2nd profile and i'd assume it's the same with Left 4 Dead 2.

[quote user="ReKonvicted"]

Hi.

Does anyone know what games you can play online split screen on the same 360?  I know of COD: Black Ops but are there any others?  Any genres are fine.

Thanks very much

[/quote]

I found a list of co-op titles, perhaps some can be played in split screen online too.

List Here.

Left for dead is by far the best split screen online game, nothing more fun than blasting zombies with a buddy or teaming up to take down those dammed pesky living fleshies :D

Reach, you are able to have 3 guests just like Halo 3. If you want other gamer profiles online, they have to have xbox live gold, but if not you can just enter them as guests.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

Halo 3

Halo: Reach

Lost Planet 2

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Unreal Tournament 3 has splitscreen, though I'm not sure if you can play online aswell (though I would have thought so)

Gears of war 2

[quote user="Crimson Chinian"]

Left for dead is by far the best split screen online game, nothing more fun than blasting zombies with a buddy or teaming up to take down those dammed pesky living fleshies :D

[/quote]+1 but dont be suprized if people try to Vote to kick you, a lot of split screeners tend to be Griffers.

ok but why?

Here is a good site with info on co op games.