Online Service Center - Bad Support!

I ordered a power supply for my Xbox 360 slim almost 3 weeks ago.  I was told by support that it was shipped and on it's way to my house over a week ago.  To this date, fedex says the package is still not in their possession.  I was told two days ago that my order was escalated.  The "turn around" time for an escalation is EIGHT DAYS!  I get nothing but "maybe this..", "maybe that", "possibly this happened"...  Nobody from Microsoft will contact me.  Is it that much to ask "when will I receive my package" after ordering it over two weeks ago??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Jet. Sorry to hear the problem you're having. So did support actually give you a tracking number? I'm just not sure why FedEx is telling you that they have not received the package as only that shipment can generate a shipping number. Can you please tell me who told you that the problem has been escalated? By XBOX or FedEx? Again, I'm really sorry, give me a little more information and let's get this problem fixed. Looking forward to your response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Support give me a tacking number? Yes - Fedex says that a label was printed, but they do not have the package in their possession yet.  Still sitting in TX warehouse.  I received tacking information almost a week ago.

Who told me the problem has been escalated. -  1.800.4my.xbox Hardware dept, even spoke to a supervisor "Britney".  They said that my order is escalated, and there is an eight day wait time 0.0  and that there is nothing that I can do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings JETS115! I'm sorry to hear the frustration here, I can certainly understand. Phone support is best suited to help you out here though. We're happy to be here through the process but if they said they'd escalate the issue and get back to you I'm sure they are working hard to figure out what went wrong here and resolve it! Hang in there and let us know if you have any questions at all. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Phone support has been useless.  I contacted them at the end of last week, they said I should have had the power supply that week, I spoke to two reps today after I made this post, one said I should get it this week, another said on the 17th!.. A month for a power supply???

If I get my power supply this week (3 weeks after ordering) i'll keep it.. but like I told the rep on twitter (yes, even tried on twitter to find an answer) it's going on ebay.

If anyone is interested in reading my twitter conversation: They even forgot what I was contacting them for 0.0

twitter.com/.../288403958383403009

Sorry this didn't help.

Is the Online Service Center DOWN???

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Andy,

The Online Service Center should be up and running.

Are you having issues using this link: https://myservice.xbox.com/?

If so, you can also order a repair using our Phone Support. If you explain the error with the service center that you're having they may be able to offer you the online price. 

Since this thread is several months old, I'll be locking it. If you have further support questions please create a new thread detailing your situation and we'll work on supporting you there. 

Sorry this didn't help.