Online pass inactive

I can't play Grand Slam Tennis online. I buy the original game from store, enter the code in the box and i can't find players online. Can somebody help me,please?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know for sure there FIFA customer service is atrocious.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

EA are money grabbers but all that money makes for a decent Customer Support Department.

I have had trouble with an EA Game once and their support department sorted me out quickly and efficiently.

[/quote]

I agree, they have a similar system to Steam whereby they open a case, they seem to be more efficient than Steam also as I received a response within the hour. So when they're not eating children or kicking puppies they're at least willing to solve problems of their making.

Since its an EA title are you sure the servers are still online?

The code can only be used once, click "my account" at the top right of this page underneath your gamertag.

Then if you scroll down you should see "Purchase History" in green. click that and it will show your recent purchases/redemptions.

If the online pass is there, try adding it to your download queue again. If that doesn't work you need to contact EA's support.

^ I thought EA were widely known to be awful at Customer Support, especially when it comes to Origin.

I didn't think GST2 required an online pass....one of the very few EA games that don't. I could be wrong.

I see players online when i enter in tournament section but i can't play with them because my online pass in inactive but i enter that code and says it's ok

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

I didn't think GST2 required an online pass....one of the very few EA games that don't. I could be wrong.

[/quote]

You're right - Sauce

EA are money grabbers but all that money makes for a decent Customer Support Department.

I have had trouble with an EA Game once and their support department sorted me out quickly and efficiently.

Az