online pass for ghost recon fs?

just wondering if i buy and download the game in the current sale if it comes with an online pass or i have to pay extra? also does anyone know if the game has a.i. bots for offline multiplayer like its predecessors? thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

As far as the extra DLC you would have to buy that seperately.

[quote user="dBairdii"]

just wondering if i buy and download the game in the current sale if it comes with an online pass or i have to pay extra? 

[/quote] I don't think there is a season pass so you would have to buy each dlc pack individually as far as I know. There could be a season pass but I am not sure due to having bought each pack individually myself. 

[quote user="dBairdii"] also does anyone know if the game has a.i. bots for offline multiplayer like its predecessors? thank you.

[/quote]

The game has three modes. Campaign which is co op four players, multiplayer versus and gorilla mode which is multiplayer co op against hordes of bots. 

Didnt Ubisoft scrap online passes for games after the launch of AC4 not sure if they will have retro acted on all the past games yet

I did hear they were doing away with them, but dont know if its a retroactive thing or not.

there is  a season pass you you can buy if you wish

the game does have bots to play against

also you can play squads

squad mode allows you to set up a team of bots to play against other players squads or people on your friends list  in all of the multiplayer game modes 

also there are various private match game modes 

thanks for the replys- i read on another post from way back the downloaded game comes with the 'online pass' (to play multiplayer)- glad to hear theres some bots in the game- still not sure if ill get it- thanks again