Online Pass and gold family pass

Hi there, I am hoping that someone may be able to help me

We currently have a family xbox in our living room that we have all shared for 2 years , and we have only ever required one gold membership. however we have just purchased a new xbox for my son christmas for him to have in his room so he can play his games and i can play mine. however this is where the dilema starts all the games we have purchased , call of duty black ops 2 and fifa 13 to name a few have an online passes that are asigned to one gamer tag. so only that gamer tag can play with that online pass, but if i want to play fifa in the living room and he wants to play black ops 2 upstairs we cant, as both of us wont be able to login to the same gamer tag

However if i purchased a family gold membership can all the members (gamer tags) assigned to the family membership all share the one online pass of the games so we can both play different games in different rooms or will i have to purchase an additional online pass for each game .

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

Yes it would apply to every buddys acount that you put it on but for the games you have to buy sepretly also you can get games on market place but you have to have enough gb for it to download but also you can download on seprate xboxs     just go to accountmangement  then go to download history and scroll till you find it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.