Online multiplayer

I tryed so hard to find a solution on why i cant play online. I changed the settings and everything i could and i still cant play online multiplayer .It was so troubling that i had to look for a solution on Internet Explore and all the links I clicked said the same thing.When I couldnt play online multiplayer it show a message saying i cant cause of xbox live setting and that I needed to turn off my family settings.I also did my research on that aswell and it shows the same thing i did to my xbox .which was updating my privacy setting. I need help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hi, can you tell me if this is a new account and whether you have ever been able to play online ? I presume you are able to sign-in on your xbox (please confirm). Also, can you say whether you are using xbox 360 or xbox one, thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

HI XxBruh 69xX, 

If you're receiving a message on your console regarding "Family Settings" when trying to play online it coule be because your account is being managed by a parent. If you do have an account that is managed by a parent, please request that they review your settings on their profile and adjust them so you can play multiplayer games online. See the link below for more information. 

Xbox One Family Settings and Privacy

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.