Online Filters!!

Hi all

I want to open for discussion on a thought of mine,

With online gaming becoming increasingly more popular I would like to have strong options for who I play with, It would be nice to filter out people with far superior pings than mine (so I dont have to shoot three times more than them), Remove all the under age people who are playing 18 rated games, But maybe also a way of choosing playing style, maybe rooms set up for people who like to camp and people who like to own campers, one for snipers and those who like to sneak up behind em with a combat Knife.

This would seriously remove the stress for some of us online the amount of times my controller has nearly ended up ib the TV is testament to this,

Maybe i'm just showing my age what do you think....? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="x Disconsolate"]

[quote user="Phill The Power"]

Rainbow Vegas 2 had a good system I recall with the host having control, if someone in there winded you up boot them, that be awesome in COD.

[/quote]

That's the one thing I definitely wouldn't include. Given how petulant many xbox live members are people would get booted for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

[/quote]

But if the host doesn't want to play with you then fair cop, you find another room or host your own. everybody should be able to enjoy there games how they like it imo.

[quote user="Kings 0f Chaos"]

While I hear you I can not see this being implemented any time soon.

I guess the closest thing to this now is the avoid players or not in our review player options in Xbox.

[/quote]

But this doesn't work!!

Rainbow Vegas 2 had a good system I recall with the host having control, if someone in there winded you up boot them, that be awesome in COD.

[/quote]

That's the one thing I definitely wouldn't include. Given how petulant many xbox live members are people would get booted for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

While I hear you I can not see this being implemented any time soon.

I guess the closest thing to this now is the avoid players or not in our review player options in Xbox.

True but that would serve them right LOL!!

But what i'm saying is some people would like to play against campers, you always know where they are, But others dont, they get all stressed and ruin other peoples game,  as regards a true ping rating ala COD2 that would be good,

[/quote]The problem would be how you actually define a camper. Some people(especially on CoD) deem someone a camper if they stay still for more than 3 seconds.

I've always thought that a player match/ranked match system like basically every other game would be a great addition to CoD again, I know you could simply play private matches but you can't play with randoms there. Give hosts limited ability in player matches(things like friendly fire on/off, score limits, time limits) so you can muck around and such whilst allowing randoms to still join, make ranked just like the current public match system but with big penalties to those who quit.

[quote user="x Disconsolate"]

Man, a room full of people who like to camp would be awesome. 6v6 with nobody moving out of their tent in some obscure corner would be especially fun with basically every match ending 0-0 on time limit.

Just give me some skill based matchmaking in every game available so I don't get stuck with crap teammates/play against crap people, I'm used to playing games like CoD with >200 ping. Thinking about that I'd rather see ping rates shown in them games again ala CoD2 and not some connection bars that aren't exactly reliable.

[/quote]

True but that would serve them right LOL!!

But what i'm saying is some people would like to play against campers, you always know where they are, But others dont, they get all stressed and ruin other peoples game,  as regards a true ping rating ala COD2 that would be good,

Man, a room full of people who like to camp would be awesome. 6v6 with nobody moving out of their tent in some obscure corner would be especially fun with basically every match ending 0-0 on time limit.

Just give me some skill based matchmaking in every game available so I don't get stuck with crap teammates/play against crap people, I'm used to playing games like CoD with >200 ping. Thinking about that I'd rather see ping rates shown in them games again ala CoD2 and not some connection bars that aren't exactly reliable.

ye under age gaming does my nutting they like to gob off and annoy people with squeeky voice would be gd if use filter remove under age from 18 games