OneGuide and TV Support for Australia

Any idea of when we'll get this functionality? I know our broadcast commission are difficult to say the least (if that's part of the reason for the delay? ), but surely we're a large enough market to warrant quicker support? We do seem to be left out quite often, though in all fairness the fact we got Xbox One in the initial launch window at all wad a pretty nice surprise! 

Just please let us have full TV functionality soon? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

clearly our voice in australia means nothing, and those who do say something are ignored.

i would have never thought to have used the xbox forums to launch complaints, however, that's what customer support said to do....so here i am....telling a page that will never be read, by anyone thta could make the change.

xbox one australia is absolute rubbish .

it is not a 'all in one console for the home theater' as we were promoised.....and to make it a little less 'not a all in one console' i have to buy xbox gold? (which would only allow me to surf the net and use you tube- which i might add are both free on EVERTHING else)

we dont get netflix in australia. but im sure they charge extra per watch as well....

it has gotten to the point where im thinking of swapping to a ps4. and i HATE sony

yeah tv functionality....come on....its not like they have the same tvs in america as in australia....i mean they have their own samsung factories pumping out their own modles of tv...oh wait ...they dont? then WHY THE F!@# IS THIS A ISSUE??????

as im sure this will be flagged as spam or abuse.... btu this has got nothinging on the spam and abuse that microsoft have pulled on the customer...

unbeleivable how disrespectful microsoft has been with its loyal customers in australia...

you would think they would have given us a year subscription free for remaining with a sub-par next gen console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately we bought an idea, not a complete product.

Kinect was at the centre of that lounge room experience and with it now being unbundled, and MS confirming devs will have access to more power without it, its now looking more likely that you'll want to remove it in favour of better performance.

If thats the case, then it impacts the vision this product originally had, and might impact any potential for TV/Foxtel guide control in Oz. You can still use one guide and its limited features but it will never be the same experience as in the US.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.