One Million Gamerscore!

In case any of you didn't know, last night Stallion83 became the first Xbox Gamer to reach 1,000,000 Gamerscore legitimately and has become quite a celebrity. I think some public congratulations are in order and good luck with the next million!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

old thread is old :(

plus it was multiple people playing on one account

Congrats to him... but geez.. see the sun much?  some people have said he achievement glitched.. something about changing your region and playing easy games to get 4000 instead of 1000.. who knows...

still  that is a lot of points...

Congrats I don't think so I feel sorry for this guy you know he is not having fun gaming. If your always focused on gamerscore you can't just enjoy the game you have to follow a road map so you don't miss anything.

He turned something that should be fun into a grind of a job.  Don't get me wrong i like GS/Trophies but this guy is a joke.

It is sad to see that people spend more time achieving than actually playing but credit where it's due, it's a mighty achievement and if it keeps you happy then so be it. I'd love to know how he/she (or they as it may be) afford all of these games, you have to be working a pretty good job to be getting 3 or 4 games a week and finding the time to max them out.

*slow clap*

Well I am proud of him. I don't know if he did anything illegitimate or not, but I for one know how hard it is to get some achievements. Some of you seem to be missing the point though. Achievements/Trophies are more than just a little sound and notification to some people. Achievements actually keep me playing a game. Once I have all the Achievements, then I feel like I have completed the game. So some of you might want to lighten up on your opinion of Achievements. You don't have to love them, but they mean a lot to some people.

the guy needs a life but no he updated his gamescore on his twitter and his dad even kept a DAILY record of it

I think it's a little unfair to say he "needs a life". Of course it's doubtful that he has a thriving social life but if he's happy then nobody else can judge him. Plus, he has a world record, which is one more world record than me.

Celebrity?

Maybe an example of how to waste ones life if anything.

How many hours did it take him to do that?

Does he have a job? A family?

Or is he just some lonely guy and 1,000,000 GS?

This just screams NO LIFE. Why make a thread about it?